Kenya - Africa
Lamu Old Town is the oldest and best-preserved Swahili settlement in East Africa, retaining its traditional functions.
Built in coral stone and mangrove timber, the town is characterized by the simplicity of structural forms.
- Basic : For those wants to learn from zero
- Progress : For those wants to learn upwind, transtions and first jumps
- Independent : For those wants to stay out from our KiteClinic
- Downwind : For those wants to join our Downwind Tour.
- Wind : 15kts ~ 25kts
- Wind Directions : Sideon / Sideshore
- Temperature : 30ªC ~ 38ªC li>
- Water temperature : 28ºC
- Water conditions : Flat and choppy
We provide Kite Clinic Ticket, Flight Ticket, Airport Transfer, Accommodation and ticket’s for more other activities.